Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- Foundation of the SunnahThis is the second treatise in the collection The Beliefs of the Pious Predecessors and the People of Hadeeth. The Author present it to the respected readers after Allah has ennobled him by making him concerned with it and by checking and verifying the ahaadeeth mentioned therein, (all) by the bounty of Allah, the Exalted
Formation : Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51792
- Death is Enough as an AdmonitionA short but influential admonition regarding death.
From issues : Daar Al-Watan
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/1323
- Fundamental Shi'ite BeliefsAn important book shows the corrupt belief of Shi’ites. The author said in the introduction, “I wrote this book for a number of reasons including: (1) The increased efforts of the Shi’ites to spread their ideology in the Muslim world. (2) The danger of this deviant sect poses on Islam. (3) The ignorance of many Muslims about the danger of this deviant sect. (4) The corrupt Aqeedah (belief system) of the Shi’ites, which includes polytheism, defamation of the Quran and defamation of the Companions of the Prophet, may Allah be pleased with them all. (5) Their extreme beliefs in relation to their imams."
Formation : Abdullah ibn Muhammad As-Salafi
Translators : Abdur-Rahman Murad
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/256040
- Private Devotions for Morning and Evening from the Quran and SunnahThe author said in his introduction, “There are hundreds of benefits associated with Dhikr, the act of rehearsing and celebrating the praises of Allah. The well-known medieval scholar Ibn Al-Qaiyim mentioned more than seventy of these in his book Kitabul-Adhkar. Among the benefits he mentioned were that Dhikr drives away Satan, pleases Allah, the Merciful, and replaces pain and sorrow of the heart with peace happiness and contentment.”
Formation : Saeed Bin Ali Bin Wahf Al-Qahtani
Translators : Omar Johnstone
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/373061
- Tawhid of Allah's Most Beautiful Names and Lofty AttributesThe author presents the belief of Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jama'ah, which is the creed of the first few generations of Muslims and those who followed in their footsteps. Besides outlining the principles and foundations of this creed he also highlights some of the foreign ideas and deviant concepts that have crept into the hearts and minds. The style in which this book has been written relates more to a textbook than to a book for casual reading. The author has carefully structured the book, divided it into clearly headed sections and provided all the necessary definitions and explanations that will facilitate a clear understanding of this immensely important branch of knowledge.
Formation : Muhammad Bin Khalifa Al-Timemi
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/339422